It's another case of "Don't worry, technology will bail us out." Bullsh$@! I agree with this
post over at Climate Progress
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (159)
- The Idea of Geoengineering is Being Used Dishonest...
- 5 ways you can save Ocean Life
- US may never again need to build a new coal or nuc...
- Scientist Warning of Health Hazards of Monsanto's ...
- Powered by Coal on 60 minutes
- BioChar and the wonders of the soil.
- HOMEGROWN REVOLUTION - Radical Change Taking Root
- Eat the Suburbs: Gardening for the End of the Oil ...
- Really good news! High speed rail for the US
- Re-use is cool too!
- We must put a STOP to the spread of Genetically M...
- The Kitchen Garden w/Geoff Lawton
- Preparing for Peak Oil Video link
- Insulation -Just do it!
- Benefits of air sealing and insulation
- Maintain Freedom to choose not to consume GM Bovin...
- Bermuda Garden progress report
- Conclusive proof of Global Warming
- ▼ April (18)