"Douglas County School District along with top Colorado architecture firms that specialize in both designs specific to Daylight and Learning, bring a unique prototype of school design that saves energy as well as provides an optimal learning environment for our grade-schoolers. "
By The Light of Day from Douglas County Government on Vimeo.
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- Video - Once in a lifetime
- Vote for completion, and against racism and the wa...
- Video - Climate Denial Crock of the Week - Extinct...
- Relish, rain, and clean fresh air
- Video - This is What Global Warming looks like.
- Video - Breathe
- Video - Imagine
- Today is the International Day Against Monoculture...
- My love/hate relationship with the arts. Video - B...
- Video - Good design, daylighting, and learning
- Video - The Miniature Earth . 2010 edition . Off...
- Yowza! A marathon canning session.
- Video - Genetic engineering: The world's greates...
- Taking my time
- A catchy tune, World Peak Oil Song
- It's great to stay at home
- August 2010 at the Sustainable Living Project
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2009 (353)