"World Peak Oil Song - Original parody by faffytunes
Here is my attempt at funny but sad at the same time.
In the style of West End theatre, Broadway, Cabaret , musical parody on the subject that is going to affect us all in the not too distant future - world peak oil.
When there is not enough oil left for world demand even though they keep finding new resources - eventually that will run out. Once we have taken from the highest mountains, the deepest oceans and polluted the north and south poles, then what? We all need fuel and things covered in plastic, goods and food imported from far off places. We need to wake up to the biggest forthcoming problem of the 21st century.
Please pass on this song as a small part of further awareness on this subject. Many thanks faffytunes World Peak Oil Song Original parody by faffytunes© www.faffytunes.co.uk"
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- Video - Once in a lifetime
- Vote for completion, and against racism and the wa...
- Video - Climate Denial Crock of the Week - Extinct...
- Relish, rain, and clean fresh air
- Video - This is What Global Warming looks like.
- Video - Breathe
- Video - Imagine
- Today is the International Day Against Monoculture...
- My love/hate relationship with the arts. Video - B...
- Video - Good design, daylighting, and learning
- Video - The Miniature Earth . 2010 edition . Off...
- Yowza! A marathon canning session.
- Video - Genetic engineering: The world's greates...
- Taking my time
- A catchy tune, World Peak Oil Song
- It's great to stay at home
- August 2010 at the Sustainable Living Project
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2009 (353)