" July 22, 2007 — How safe is the so-called "Green Genetic Engineering" really?
Monsanto, the world's largest genetic engineering corporation, insists it is safe. Numerous studies claim genetically modified plants can cause allergies and cancers. However, commercial and political interests are determined to make genetic engineering the norm."
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- The Autorockawasher 5000
- Another Long Day
- Climate Change - Meet the Scientists
- Beat the heat
- Video - Reinventing Fire
- Initial off grid calculations and rain, at last!
- Hours of drama without a TV
- Sunshine, plants, and baby birds.
- What a hoot! Sure to cheer you up..... if you like...
- Almost the lowest tech washing machine
- Video - Leave it all behind
- Video - The Genetic Conspiracy
- GM crops bring higher pesticide use, not less. No ...
- No Excuse
- ▼ May (14)
- ► 2009 (353)