What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (159)
- Corn Syrup contaminated with Mercury
- Secrets of a Lunatic Farmer
- Guerrilla gardening for greener cities
- Livestock Stats
- Why Buy Organic?
- Wes and Wendell at NYTimes
- Jane Goodall On Overpopulation on Celsias.com
- Tim DeChristopher, a real American Hero
- Congratualtions World!
- Tips From Organic Consumers Association
- Welcome Tristan Of East Africa Trust
- Start a Farm in the Heart of the City
- Skating on Thin Ice
- Favorite Quote and short discussion
- Save Money and Power: Easy Steps to A Greener Comp...
- Sheffield Star online post #7 - by Robb
- Welcome to Clifford Wirth Ph.D
- Oil peaked in 2008 - by Clifford Wirth Ph.d
- The German Perspective Pt 1: Difficulties with Cli...
- You're eating WHAT?!
- Lord Stern interview on the BBC
- Dirty Coal strikes! Here and Now!
- Give Coal the Boot!
- Fair Trade?
- Ancient Carbon Sequestration technology discovered...
- Bill Moyers interviews Michael Pollan
- First Solar Cargo Ship sets sail
- ▼ January (27)
Thursday, 8 January 2009
Lord Stern was one of the first of prominent people to prominently draw a link between climate and the economy. Hear a recent short interview from Jarvis Cocker with Lord Stern on how the current financial debacle offers us an opportunity to commit to meaningful action on climate change. Check it out on the BBC.