Please have a look at this document from the Earth Policy Insitute
Time for Plan B
It outlines both the need for and the means of achieving 80% cuts in carbon emissions by 2020.
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (159)
- ► 2009 (353)
- Is being green so hard?-By Robb
- Like to eat? Then save the Bees!
- Time for Plan B
- Free from Power Day
- Thanks from Robb
- Tar Sands oil crimes video part 1
- Tar Sands oil crimes video part 2
- Tar Sands oil crimes video part 3
- Yikes! consuming again - by Robb
- The tyranny of Consumerism - by Robb
- Mitigate, adapt, or both?
- Still in doubt? Check this out.
- WWF report- "Weathercocks and Signposts"
- ▼ August (14)