What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (159)
- ► 2009 (353)
- Is being green so hard?-By Robb
- Like to eat? Then save the Bees!
- Time for Plan B
- Free from Power Day
- Thanks from Robb
- Tar Sands oil crimes video part 1
- Tar Sands oil crimes video part 2
- Tar Sands oil crimes video part 3
- Yikes! consuming again - by Robb
- The tyranny of Consumerism - by Robb
- Mitigate, adapt, or both?
- Still in doubt? Check this out.
- WWF report- "Weathercocks and Signposts"
- ▼ August (14)
Thursday, 21 August 2008
Thanks from Robb
Thanks to everyone who has visited this blog. Today I had my 1000th visitor. It is gratifying to know that the content I post here is of interest. I hope to continue to provide quality content dealing with issues of sustainability and hope that you will continue to visit the blog.