This is astonishing! Clearly there are some in government that can't seem to do enough to see to it that transnational corporations have the rights to plunder American resources but is ashamed that our government is expecting one of these most profitable corporations of all time to take care of the people they are ruining through their reckless incompetence.
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- The Judeo Christian bedrock of environmentalism
- Climate Denial Crock of the Week
- AKG #5 - Hickory at last
- Local Food saves Vermont town
- Are you sure you are not eating GM tainted food?
- Bamboo and first cucumber
- GOP corporate hack apologizes to BP!
- The Skeeters are out! Use the no spray way.
- Don't Panic, Go Organic
- Video - A food Desert in the Delta
- cooking efficiently
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2009 (353)