"A recent poll shows that 53 percent of Americans say they won't purchase foods that have been genetically modified. But, as Armen Keteyian reports, many Americans are unaware that they already do." - Organic Consumers Association
Watch CBS News Videos Online
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- The Judeo Christian bedrock of environmentalism
- Climate Denial Crock of the Week
- AKG #5 - Hickory at last
- Local Food saves Vermont town
- Are you sure you are not eating GM tainted food?
- Bamboo and first cucumber
- GOP corporate hack apologizes to BP!
- The Skeeters are out! Use the no spray way.
- Don't Panic, Go Organic
- Video - A food Desert in the Delta
- cooking efficiently
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2009 (353)