"FARMWORKERS TODAY: Approximately 2-3 million farmworkers feed our nation every day, working under some of the harshest and most dangerous conditions found in any industry. This is a glimpse into the hard realities that a vast majority of these workers face on a day-to-day basis. For more information on the fair food movement in the US and to see other chapters of this project please visit: fairfoodproject.org. "
Who puts the food on your table? Take action on this issue over at Organic Consumers Association.
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (159)
- World Oil Production Forecast - Update November 20...
- Video - Contraction and Convergence animation from...
- My permaculture education begins!
- Video - Ted Talks - Rob Hopkins - Transition to a ...
- Videos - Tim Jackson - Prosperity without growth
- Video - Ted - Rachel Pike: The science behind a cl...
- Video - FAIR FOOD: FIELD TO TABLE
- The climate train has left the station.
- Video - Princes Rainforest Project - Prepare for C...
- Video - California could dry up and blow away
- Transition Bermuda solar batch heater wins an inno...
- Video - Cole's Carbon Credit Clearing House
- Dirty Coal, at it again!
- IEA has been intentionally misleading us about pea...
- Video - RMI 125 Corporate Leadership and restorati...
- Restorative Business
- Video - Hatchery Horrors
- video - Earthships 1/3 Michael Reynolds The Garbag...
- Half measures won't cut it! Business as Usual is o...
- Video - Coal River Mountain, WV: Coal River Wind P...
- The Official Meatrix I
- The Official Meatrix II: Revolting
- The Official Meatrix II ½
- ▼ November (23)