What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (159)
- ► 2009 (353)
- James H Kuntsler
- School food and family farms
- Apologies from Robb
- Climate-proofing the World\'s Food Supply | Use Ce...
- John McCain: We know you by now ... | Use Celsias....
- 9 Ways To Go Local
- California, America\'s ‘Leader of the Pack\', to A...
- No Child Left Inside: Why We Need to Get Kids Outs...
- Debt, usury, and plunder of the commons
- Bye Bye Buzz?
- Whew! At last an "energy expert" VP! - By Robb
- Soil, organics, and Co2 - by Robb
- Count your blessings
- #5 Sheffield Star Green Scene Submission - by Robb...
- The Bad, the Worse and the Downright Lethal | cels...
- The Other Bail-Out | celsias°
- The Green Collar Economy: How One Solution Can Fix...
- Musings on science, religion, and us - By Robb
- The stove - by Robb
- Industrial Agricultural menace
- 2nd Free From Power Day Report - By Robb
- October Free from Power Day
- Crimes against humanity?
- Those who choose to ignore history..........
- Where's POGO?
- Wild food #1 - Yew Berries
- Broccoli Set to Rewrite Patent History in Europe |...
- ▼ October (28)
Friday, 3 October 2008
Those who choose to ignore history..........
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Thomas Jefferson 1802
Thanks to the Organic Consumers Association for the reminder.