I've got a story posted over at Top-alternative-energy-sources.com. It's about a miserable night I spent listening to a hurricane destroy our renewable energy system aboard our boat when we lived in Bermuda. Check it out:
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- Video - Anna Lappe - Diet for a Hot Planet
- Fresh Cantaloupe for breakfast! Delicious and nutr...
- Check out Instructables
- Video - The Story of Cosmetics by Annie Leonard
- Ted Talks - Brian Skerry reveals ocean's glory -- ...
- The Future of Food
- Video - Fire and Ice: Permafrost Melt Spews Combus...
- Video - Climate Denial Crock of the Week part 1
- Video - Climate Denial Crock of the Week Part 2
- Listen to Climate Wars by Gwynne Dyer
- A Windy Night
- What we stand to lose, endangered species
- Sad News: The demise of the AutoRockaWasher 5000
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2009 (353)