Jacqui and I are headed out to walk across England from West to East on Saturday and so will be living out of our backpacks for 2 weeks. If I find a cyber cafe along the way I'll try to update this blog but otherwise will be back in touch upon our return to Sheffield.
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (159)
- Accomodate cars less to improve city life and traf...
- Living out of a backpack
- Peak Oil on Forbes.com
- Medical group urges ending use of GM foods
- Going off grid and offline for 2 weeks
- A new bicycle commuting system rolls out in North ...
- DIY solar cooker
- Bermuda proposes a solar PV farm
- Measure it to Manage it!
- The best government money can buy!
- The environmental toll of plastics
- Employment opportunities presented through Transit...
- ▼ July (12)