|here's another shot showing it's edible neighbors; |
french sorrel on the right and New Zealand spinach behind that.
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- Sustainable living video - Jared Diamond: Thoughts...
- some more results regarding our efficiency measure...
- Household efficiency skyrockets while bank account...
- Sustainable Living video - Sust Enable: The Metame...
- Check out our day lilies!
- I dig this gal's outlook and ethos. Wear Nothing N...
- Crow Garlic
- ▼ June (7)
- ► 2010 (159)
- ► 2009 (353)
Monday, 6 June 2011
Check out our day lilies!
I really like magnolia flowers and have featured one ours for quite some time at the top of this blog. And while the blooms this year are just as lovely we have added some new perennial flowers. My new favorite flower is the clump of day lilies out in our perennial bed. I have placed it in the top slot until I discover one I like better.