Tim Jackson recently spoke at TED , here he is speaking in Totnes. Thanks to Rob Hopkins over at Transition Culture for the heads up on this.
"An unparalleled opportunity to come to grips with what the current financial crisis means for you.
Tim Jackson, author of Prosperity Without Growth and Ed Mayo Secretary General of Cooperatives UK will be joined by Naresh Giangrande of Transition Town Totnes in a 'trialogue'."
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- Just Say No to GMO music video by Mike Adams the H...
- My Glasshouse on Re-Nest
- Harvest the leaves!
- The economic value of ecosystem services
- What was I thinking?! Grazing for dinner.
- Video - Tim Jackson - Economic Collapse or Prosper...
- Rob Hopkins @ Transition Derby
- 10/10/10 work day, progress report
- 350.org global work day for the climate, our proje...
- ▼ October (9)
- ► 2009 (353)