Thanks to Organic Consumers Association for the heads up on this video.
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- simple pleasures - a cast iron pan
- Are you a citizen or a consumer?
- A little glimmer of sanity in government
- Human Impact!
- Video - Jamie Oliver's TED Prize wish: Teach every...
- It's not either/or
- Bill Gates on energy: Innovating to zero!
- Video - Oxfam - Follow the Money
- Monsanto Indian Farmer Suicide
- The next AKG podcast audio
- Worldchanging: Bright Green: Bill Gates: the Most ...
- The Sustainable Living Project podcast episode #2 ...
- Shooting our foot while ankle deep in acidic seas
- High temperatures beat lows - Gerald Meehl (NCAR) ...
- The black soldier fly and composting
- USDA Food Environment Atlas launched by Michelle O...
- Watchout for fake organic cosmetics
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2009 (353)