A clip from the BBC's "Around the World in 80 Gardens" (2008) showing some of the urban food gardening in Havana, Cuba.
The question is; are we smart enough to get this underway before we reach crisis point?
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (159)
- ► 2009 (353)
- An old idea fits the new problem - by Robb
- The EPA is at it again! - by Robb
- Sheffield Star online post #2 - by Robb
- The P word - by Robb
- Better to laugh than cry?
- A transition discussion link
- Look to Cuba for answers? - video
- First; Do No Good ? - by Robb
- Event Horizon by James H Kuntsler
- Do you know your neighbors? - by Robb
- One of the next food sourcing models? - video
- The End of Suburbia - 52 minute documentary on oil...
- GE food propaganda
- A quote from Vandana Shiva
- GE sugar cereal from Kelloggs -By Robb
- G8 Roadblocks -by Robb
- ▼ July (16)