The quote I used in the last post is from an excellent article, "Small is Bountiful" over on celsiasº
from George Monbiot. Thanks to Dave Oxford for the link. Click on the word celsiasº above or the title of the post.
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (159)
- ► 2009 (353)
- The roaring twenties, again. - by Robb
- James Hansen is the man! - Robb
- LIVING FOR CHANGE By Grace Lee Boggs
- Small farms are better
- Quote from George Monbiot
- Greenhorns Trailer video
- Rob Hopkins Transition video #3
- Rob Hopkins Transition video #2
- Rob Hopkins Transition video #1
- Simple solutions to the food crisis - video
- Vertical farming w/video - By Robb
- Transition towns......in the US?! - by Robb
- US failure to act - by Robb
- Off grid living, well!
- Batteries or the grid? - Robb
- A hopeful trend? - By Robb
- Bill Mollison - permaculture concept 6 - video
- Bill Mollison - permaculture concept 5- video
- Bill Mollison - permaculture concept 4 - video
- Bill Mollison - permaculture concept 3 - video
- Bill Mollison - permaculture concept 2 - video
- Bill Mollison - permaculture concept 1 - video
- A thought or two from Bill Mollison
- ▼ June (23)