What have you done today to lower your impact?

We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.

Blog Archive

Monday 10 March 2008

theWatt podcast

Years ago before I left Bermuda and my off grid lifestyle, I discovered a real gem of a podcast. Run by Ben Kenney, a phd student in fuel cell research, theWatt podcast opened my eyes to the power of podcasting and the potential of enthusiastic study of the problems facing us all. It was the first podcast I listened to regularly and I still listen to it today. I was very pleased this past weekend to be invited to participate in a panel discussion on theWatt. It is a

"Panel discussion podcast with Mark Seall, Rod Adams, Robb Worthington and Ben. Topics include carbon taxes vs cap-and-trade policies, OECD Environmental Outlook, nuclear power in the UK, carbon limits on cars in the EU, $106/bbl oil."

I think you'll find it interesting and might convince you to subscribe to theWatt to keep abreast of developments in the energy sector. You can listen to it or download it by clicking on this link.

http://www.thewatt.com/node/179

No comments: