Thanks to Joe Romm for the heads up on this remake of the John Denver classic.
What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- Video - Almost Level, West Virginia
- Video - Sandar Postel: Are Americans Facing Realit...
- Jamie Oliver's Food revolution, a message from TED...
- David Holmgren on the Endurance of Suburbia
- Stinging Nettle, my favorite spring green
- Retrofitting with Justice: Clean Energy Works Port...
- Growth? We need it but not the kind you think.
- Farmers Speak: Bust Up Big Ag
- Living off the land. It is a pretty sweet life.
- Post Carbon Exchange: Richard Heinberg & Lester Br...
- Leveling Appalachia
- The next AKG podcast audio contribution.
- From The Hill -Poverty and tyranny central to immo...
- From Transition Culture - Why GM Has No Place in a...
- Coffee Party anyone?
- The power predictor
- The many problems with industrial agriculture
- Video - TED - Dan Barber's foie gras parable
- Video - Contraction and Convergence
- The Open Book of Social Innovation
- Rabbits, not just a garden menace, they are food.
- Video - Van Jones: 'Will All Americans Have A Fair...
- Monbiot, solar panels, and consumerism
- No huge surprise, synthetic nitrogen is bad for th...
- Video - What We Know about Climate Change
- ▼ March (26)
- ► 2009 (353)